Cate Scaglione is an international award winning Intimate Portrait photographer based in Red Bank, New Jersey. Known for her poetic visual approach to women’s illustrative portraiture and boudoir photography, Cate creates sensuallydesigned to empower the feminine spirit. In her eight-plus years as a women’s photographer, Cate has become known as one of the top boudoir photography studios in the U.S. and is a widely celebrated studio among clients and media throughout NYC and NJ. In her luxurious studio setting, she focuses on boudoir, glamour, maternity, young She is also a speaker and ambassador at several top international photography conferences each year and online workshops. She is a co-founder of the Association of International Boudoir Photographers.
In addition to WPPI Accolades for women’s portraiture, Cate Scaglione was previously a contributing writer to PPA’s Professional Photographer Magazine. She has also been featured in a multitude of TV, print and and television media including: NBC Dateline, Bravo TV Network, WB 11 News, VH-1, and a plethora of local press. intimate portraiture business.
Leveraging Cate’s varied experiences and candid presenting style, she will help you understand multiple facets of the boudoir business:
• Creating a luxurious Women’s “Studio” Experience (even if you don’t have your own studio!)
• Business Models – Finding the one that works for you
• How to integrate intimate portraiture with your existing niche (Child/Family, Wedding, or Other Niches)
• Building a luxury brand that attracts clients that WANT to invest
• Partnering with other small businesses • Developing a signature style